This is a unique build and one of the most impressive complete bikes we've put together yet. This bike is a 53cm Corsa, which like all of our odd sized bikes features a longer, lower geometry than the even sized bikes. The Campagnolo EPS group is typical Campy: very functional, well-built and extremely beautiful in its attention to detail. We found the setup to be relatively easy - both the wiring and the programing were intuitive and streamlined. On this bike we mounted the EPS battery unit on the back side of the seat mast, which was the preference of this client and is one of several options we can employ for the mounting.
Aesthetically, we matched our Gun Metal paint to Chris King's Pewter colored headset. The wheels were custom built by Luxe Wheelworks with the matching Pewter hubs from King laced up to wide, semi-aero section alloy clinchers from H Plus Son on which are mounted 25mm Michelin Pro Optimum front and rear specific clincher tires.
Full specs on this bike:
- Frame: 53cm Corsa
- Fork: Enve Components Tapered
- Wheels: Luxe Alloy Clinchers (Archetype Rims from H Plus Son, Chris King hubs in Pewter and Sapim CX Ray Spokes)
- Gruppo: Campagnolo Super Record EPS, full group
- Handlebar: 3T Ergosum Team Carbon
- Stem: 3T Arx Team
- Saddle: Prologo Nago Evo TS
- Tires: Michelin Pro Optimum 700x25 with latex inner tubes
- Bar Tape: Lizard Skins DSP 1.8mm