With our close ties and love affair with Gaulzetti, it was only a matter of time before we brought out another Embro Edition bike. They've been done in the past for the Embro Racing Team, but this time around we've decided to go with something a bit more simple and in-line with the current offerings from Gaulzetti while still tossing in some very subtle and simple touches.
The Embro Edition will be limited to 10 bikes, to celebrate the up-coming 10th print edition of Embrocation Cycling Journal. Changes to the standard Gaulzetti are in graphics only, as we believe the guys over at Zetti HQ have already designed some of the best racing bicycles made.
- - Limited to 10 frames
- - Subtle special graphics package as pictured
- - Choice of Corsa, Cazzo, Cabron, or Chunder
- - Your choice of King headset and bottom bracket colors (subject to availability)
- - Includes matching King hubset
- - Your choice of main and logo colors
- - Includes two King Cage stainless cages
- - Includes two Embrocation Cycling Journal Bidons
This Limited Edition series will run until all 10 units have been sold. Typical delivery time is approximately 8 weeks from your order being placed.
$3000 (frame, fork, headset, bottom bracket, hubset, topper (where applicable))
$1500 deposit secures your order. We will contact you for further details on your build once the deposit has been received.
photos and words by Brandon Elliott